Affinity Initiative Ltd Abbey House, 25 Clarendon Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1QZ
2. Contact person
Kevin Osborn, Kevin.Osborn(at)affinityinitiative.com
3. Register name and registered data
Affinity Initiative maintains marketing and customer registers by country and region. We handle the personal information of our customers, as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
4. Use of personal data
This information is used for customer relationship management, customer communication, marketing and enhancement of the user experience for all Affinity Initiative websites. We target our messages to focus on the needs of our customers.
We process personal information based on 1) the contract we have with our customers; 2) b2b direct marketing; and 3) the consent you give us, when downloading content or registering for professional content on our websites.
5. Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other personal information you submit.
The following information may be stored
• name, email address, telephone, and job title / responsibility
• company name, contact information and industry
• information regarding customer relationships and contacts (e.g. Purchase and cancellation information for robotics services, feedback, and attendance at customer events)
• web-related information on digital workforce websites and services • marketing and promotional information related to participating in targeted marketing activities (e.g. In webinars and events)
• technical information and cookies sent to a registered person’s browser and related information
6. Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on the customer relationship or business connection to Affinity Initiative. We collect information when customers sign contracts, register, or use digital workforce services.
We track cookies, and your visit to the Affinity Initiative website including your IP address. We may acquire personal information from public sources.
7. Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes is disclosed to any third party.
Our training events can include a certificate issued by a third party. In this case, we disclose the information needed to issue the certificate, such as your name, to the certificate issuer.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU or EEA
We may use a third-party service provider to process your personal information. These service providers may have access to your personal information outside the EU / EEA, such as the united states. We will ensure the proper and lawful implementation of data transfers in accordance with legislation on the processing of personal data.
We will only transfer your personal data outside the EU / EEA by the following legal means:
• the European commission has decided that an adequate level of data protection has been ensured in the host country concerned;
• we have implemented the appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data using standard terms of privacy approved by the European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of these standard clauses by contacting us;
• or, you have given your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal data, or there is a legitimate basis for the transfer of your personal data outside the EU / EEA, such as the united states privacy shield approved by the European Commission.
9. Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry is secure and accessible only by people authorised by Affinity Initiative.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this privacy statement. Due to the obligations of the accounting act or other applicable laws, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
10. Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct email sent by Affinity Initiative has a link, by which you may unsubscribe from direct email in future.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law to:
• obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
• access your personal information and verify the personal data we have about you;
• require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
• require the removal of your personal data;
• withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
• object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
• obtain your personal data formatted for transfer of this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
• require your personal data be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of applicable laws.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU member state where your residence or work is located, if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You must send requests about your rights in writing, or by email to the following:
Affinity Initiative Abbey House, 25 Clarendon Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1QZ
Affinity Initiative will respond to the requests within 1 month unless there are special considerations that extends the response time.
11. Changing the privacy statement
We are constantly trying to develop our services and we reserve the right to change this privacy statement by notifying users on this page.